- Parents must avail themselves for an interview and the acceptance of a learner’s rests with the principal.
- Prospective learners from grade R to 7 must be assessed.
- Learners enrolled at school must complete the necessary documents and applications that must be obtained prior to acceptance.
- Completed forms and requested documents such as certified copies of birth certificates or identity documents and proof of residents (e.g. rates accounts or lease agreement).
- 3 Months bank statement.
- Proof of employment and income.
- Parents need to sign an indemnity form.
- Parents need to sign a declaration that they agree with all policies and accept the contract and conditions of enrolment.
- If a child is from another school we require a transfer form, CEMIS number and their last progress report.
In return we promise:
- Not to discriminate against any child;
- Keep our classrooms reasonably small;
- Give individual attention to any problem areas your child may experience;
- Teach good social moral values;
- And deliver work of a high standard.
- The official education languages are English and Afrikaans, and the administration of the school is conducted in English. It is in the best interest of the learner that they be able to cope with English and Afrikaans medium environment.
- School fees are charged as per annum fee but are payable per month. No discount is offered for early settlement. Payment may be made either by cash or electronic funds transfer. We cannot accept payment by credit or debit cards and cheques. Our banking details are available upon request. Fees must be settled, in full, by the 30th day of each month. Any unpaid amounts, as of the first day of each month, will be deemed to be late fees and, as such will incur a penalty or administration charge. Thereafter, if any amount remains unpaid, a further penalty or administration amount will be charged on the first day of each subsequent month until fees are cleared. Any payment arrangements are at the discretion of the School Board.
- All cash deposits made into the school account at a bank will incur bank charges which will be levied and charged to school fees account of parents. These charges will be at the discretion of the school board.
- A preferred method of payment is cash at the school or electronic funds transfers which attracts a lower bank fee.
Monthly payments are due by the first working day of each
|Back||Back to top|